Jan 23, 2011

Last hair treatment for me until september

It's been a month now since I'm wearing this new hairdo. Before Christmas, I had a hair treatment, hair coloring, hair spa, and hair cut. I had to chop my hair because split ends are everywhere. Color is light mahogany. The first week after the treatment, the color is very very striking. Some doesn't like it, i dont care coz i feel pretty wearing it. LOL So yea, here's the color:




Good thing I had this treatment before Christmas, I'm sure I'll be missing the ambiance of salons, the feeling of being pampered and all. Being pretty because of rebond and hair treatment, all those stuffs, I'll miss. Rebond, I'll have you on October. Can't wait! :)

2 comments:

mich said...

ganda ng color. gusto ko rin, kaya lang takot ako baka masunog tapos maging frizzy na. madam miss you!

madam said...

micccch! halu. i have something to tell ya. pm me pag online ka. miss you!