Jan 7, 2011

What's up?

Wow! It's been a month since my last post. I wasn't really busy with work and social life. I was actually busy focusing with my personal stuffs.

Let me share what happened to me after Nov 24 :)

My Birthday passed without anything special. I celebrated it alone. Shopping for 2 pair of shoes at Celine, had diamond peel at Flawless, and had footspa plus pedicure at NuStyle Salon. I was contented then. I've been praying for a ME time and yea, I finally gave myself one, until my closest friends texted me and asked to chill out at Kai's crib. So there, even I had a very oily face, I still manange to went over my friend's place.

I grabbed some 20 pcs of Antonov Vodka from Puregold, Sr. Pedro's Lechong Manok and some chips. My closests friends got me cake from Contis. Thanks mga chong. :)


Sorry for the crappy pic, hehe. just had my diamond peel.

So after Birthday, we had a lots of holidays. Christmas, New Years, and there were tons of reunions, food, and booze everywhere! Naumay ako sa handaan. hehe

I was feeling happy closing year 2010. Hoping for best 2011! Love. Peace. Happiness. Bring it on, 2011! :)

2 comments:

mich said...

more love, peace and happiness to you!

Aisa.Paxie said...

yey!!!!!:) post pa!:)