Sep 12, 2010

The White Party

I've planned this for so long and yea, thank God, it was SUCCESS!

Invitation for the White Party
Thank you facebook, it wasn't that hard inviting people nowadays.

Who: O N I E
What: Surprise Birthday Celebration and Home Coming party
When: August 29, 2010, 8pm
Where: Central, Soldiers Muntinlupa City
How: White Party

My girls, in action (Thank you for helping me with this :))
Set Up/Plan:
Projector, sound system, balloons all over, cake, talked to the waiters, told the manager what food to prepare, check the guest list.

It was successful! I invited most of his friends, his family, my family, and some of my officemates.
His Family
My Family

High School Batch, SCS
My Girls



The Boys




PCU / PWU's Friends

Mutual Homes, Phase I & II Friends

Soldiers' Friends


My Officemates and their hubbies

Gork, Melay!
Yea, man! Jill!
Thanks Dan, Melay, Jill and Sean! Kisses ♥!

I prepared a presentation, a 10 minute video for him. It's uploaded in FB for those who want watch, click
here.

Totee sang my song for O entitled, OO by Updharmadown. That's my song for him since we broke up. Apir Totee!


That's my birthday cake for him. Blew the candle before the presentation by the way.


Bought yellow cab pizzas as well. It's O's cravings. Everyone loved it! Ginawang lumpia, parang limang minuto lang ang limang box. Thanks Richard S. for the discount! Loves!

Thank you Central for the free one bottle of Tequila! Yay!

Thank you to Vanessa B. and Don Alponso D. for giving greeting videos for O. You two are the bestEST! I love you both! To the management of Central, goodjob! Sa uulitin! YAY! For those who came, to all of you who made this White party possible, Thank you so much! Kisses.


Here's my outfit for the white party



THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

I love you babe, let's get married! CHOS! hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kasalan na!!

mich said...

kasalan na!!

A said...

kasalanan! chos! haha labo!