Sep 12, 2010

I knew this would going to happen...

I've been MIA for the past few weeks. A lot of shits happened. It was a roller coaster ride. Little did I know everything's going to it's right places and I thank the Lord God, He never left me since. 7 months. All done. Finished. Need to let go. R and I had the most awesome days together. I always thank him as well for being with me since January. We didn't had a major problem with regards to relationship, I can't say it was perfect but yeah, it was close to it. As I always rave about how sweet this guy and how patient he was all through out. Suddenly August came. I was in panick mode. I knew something's going to happen which R would not totally understand. The come back of the man of my life, O. Yes, my love story always have a spice on it. I'm not proud of it though. Things happened very quickly and I made a decision. To let go. R helped me fix things. He was very supportive. I couldn't think of any nasty things he did that time. He was so calm that I myself couldn't understand. Actually, those ways he was showing me made me realize how hard to choose between them. I can not have this guy again once I ended this relationship. But worst scenarios keep on buggin me. His wife, his kid, and the rest of the shits continue to flow in my mind. I had a mixed emotions. Totally sad and extremely happy. Didn't like the feeling, I swear. It's really hard but R was just an angel. He was really etra nice. He kept his temper and managed to understand every single word I uttered. Then finally, we broke up. We ended the night but my feelings didn't ended there. The story of my life--sucks to death.

0 comments: