Sep 12, 2010

Reunited

August 25, 10pm
Left the house feeling effed up. I know he's home. I was expecting too much. Boquet of flowers, a ring, a big hug from him. He was supposed to be in my house that night, that's what I was thinking then. I cursed him so bad. He failed me once again. I went to a friend's house to smoke and curse like hell! I was about to cry and then my celly beeped.

"Andito nako. Nasa bahay ka ba?"

I called and yelled at him! haha

Thank you Lord, answered prayer. I've prayed for only one thing for the past three years and seven months. I won't get tired of thanking you, dear Lord. Thank you so much. Onie came back.

Our first ever pic after 3 years and 7 months


God's good, all the time! Now I realized, all the things were planned. Something good has to come in God's perfect time. Amen! :)

2 comments:

mich said...

nakakaiyak...

she said...

Amen! :) So happy for u! :)