Jan 4, 2010

How's 2010 treating you so far?

Me? It's actually frustrating but I must say, still surviving. We needed some help, prayers actually. My cousin, ate Mich had an operation in her ovary then with her intestines. The next thing we knew, the doctor's telling her oldest sister she got a Cancer and it's stage 4. The whole Denina clan was down and feeling helpless. We couldn't see one of our family is suffering from illness. All we need is prayers, so help me pray for my cousin.

Another trial came, this time with my Britanico fam. Kuya Jay's son is in ICU right now. The kid is one week old I think. The lil child is under observation. We really need prayers.

I am still taking meds. I do hope I'm okay now. Well I'm trying to be okay. I hope it's going to be fine soon. I need to see a doctor again, I hope my time permits me. No scrap that! I'll find time. I promise!

So help us God.

0 comments: