Aug 18, 2009

Super Advance

While me and Mich are chatting, we end up talking about planning to go to a place where there's a man dancing in a dirty manner. LOL. (Para maiba lang) Once she got here in Manila, that's one of the first things we must do LOL. We decided to have a party instead of going to a place like that. It's kinda horrifying if you'll think about it. hahah. I can't really imagine myself getting inside that place. So anyway, yea, we decided to make it for my bridal shower! LOL She'll be incharge for the BIG CAKE/GIFT. Inside, there's a man dancing like a whore! Double the LOL. haha

My idea is to invite all men who were linked with me for the past years except my boyf. So, that'll be...

Yep (nasa Germany na to e)
Diego (HS crush)
Maman (Tropa ng jowa ko to, so wag na)
Jd (APC)
Sioc (Friend thru chase)
Don (oh, pass. bf ng friend ko)
Tatu (childhood friend)
Cake (may kras saken LOL)
Martin (ex na masugid hindi joke lang feeling lang ako)
Pj (ex)
Eric (may something kame before)

Fudge! Ang dami na pala. Mich said, papilahin sila, icocompare, then sino mas lamang. Maliit out! Next! Triple the LOL here! hahahha! I can't imagine how will my boyf react on this! LOL

2 comments:

mich said...

loka! ni-blog mo pala. hahaha. nwy, dpat matupad yan bridal shower na yan! hehehe. si banker dpat andun din, uwi ng bahrain!

madam said...

uuwi yan. pipilitin ko! hehehe