Aug 18, 2009

It was so sweet of her ♥

Last night my father got home from Bicol together with my grandma. I guess she's 80++ years old so I pity her for travelling Bicol to Manila. She'll be attending the overnight prayer meeting for El Shaddai this Saturday, so she went here in Manila. Grandma's really sweet, while I went outside my room to bless and kiss her, she told me, the only thing she pray for me is for Onie to be free as soon as possible. I hugged her and said... Yes lola, I'm pretty sure we're answered prayer. :) I am so happy she was able to remember my boyf's name, for she never see him outside. I only got to tell stories before but it was ages already. When the tragedy came across to me and my man's life, I never went to any of family reunions or any small family gatherings. I don't wanna share stories then, for I know gossips and hearsays will be on air and I might not like what will I hear if I'll join them. So I opted to stay home and alone during family gatherings. Years have passed and I was immune with all the talks about me and my man. I don't wanna get upset and affected by all those. I learned how to face the reality so I told my dearest lola about my prob. She told me, the moment I was detained at Fort Boni my mother called her up and asked for prayers. She knew everything all along. She was just silent praying for us.

Up to this date, I know she's still on it, together with other prayers for my siblings and other cousins. Bless you lola for being so wonderful and caring grandma to all of us. :) I love you soo... :)

In time, my man will see you and thank you personally for the prayers you had for me and him. I know he's not been a good and loyal bf to me, but I assure you lola, he changed a lot and I definitely wanted to be his other half. :) We'll be glad if you can make it on our wedding day, and this time, you won't ride any other bus, but will pay for your air fare instead. I love you so, and may God grant you longer life and good health. :)

Loves,
Icing (that's how she calls me)

2 comments:

mich said...

sweet naman.

madam said...

onga. loka loka pa un. nakausap kuya ko sa states. gusto daw nya ng boyfriend. hanapan daw sya sa US. haha