Aug 18, 2009

Happy Pill

I need to buy a dress for a special occassion. Please help me choosing. It's gonna be a wedding day. :)

Forever 21 - Price: $24
This is my pick. Aisa said, it's soo me. I love the color and I love the simplicity. I know it's hot, that's why I love it. :) Forever 21 - Price: $22
With this, I'm not sure. I like it but I wont wear it in a wedding. I just wanna have a piece of this :)
Forever 21 - Price: $16
I like this as well, but prolly I would wear this to other occassion, say anniversary? Whatchathink? :)
Forever 21 - Price: $14
Cute right? I wanted to have this as well. If I'm gonna wear it in a wedding, it'll be better if it's not white. I'd rather choose blue, royal blue. The linings will still be in black :)
Forever 21 - Price: $22
This one is soo nice. I love it. I wanna wear it now! :)
Forever 21 - Price: $10
I won't wear this in a wedding, I just want to add this in my dress collection. :)
Forever 21 - Price: $24
I'll prolly wear this on January 1st. It's so cute and sexy for New Year's eve. :)
Forever 21 - Price: $10
This one, I would wear this for malling, or having a nice coffee at starbs with my boyf on a weekend :)


Gosh, I want to buy every piece. It's so addicting! Last Sunday, I went to Pasig and got all my stuffs there. I miss my dresses and other shoes. Now I'm wearing the yellow pumps. :) I just realized I got tons of clothes and shoes. Before they all went to my closet, my sisters raid my stuffs first, they got 2 each. Since I gave up old stuffs, time to update my closet :) hahahahha (kaso nagtitipid nga pala ako. LOL) eeeeeeeeeeeee, I wanna have evrything. I emailed my kuya to buy me those stuffs. Kahit 2 lang sa knila, I'll pay for them if necessary :) E pero Jack, pabirthday, pachristmas, panew year mo nalang saken yan! hehehhe :) LOVES!

0 comments: