Jul 13, 2010

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I do have bunch of friends. But I consider only few real people for keeps. Here they are:

Pre-school - Highschool Friends
South Crest School

Vanessa Bringas
Mary Anne Javier-Patones
Merlene Vitales
Carla Casimiro
Via Carisse Rafanan
Karla Marla Requilman
Orange Tadalan
Nikka Reina Miraflores
Gretchen CariƱo


I've been friends with them since 1988 I guess, if I'm not mistaken. LOL We started our friendship since Kinder. I love these girls to death.. I won't exchange anything for them. They are real, awesome and yes, we are cool. LOL





College Friends
Asia Pacific College

Karleen Bugayong
Michelle Leelin-Rivera
Christine Villanueva
Irene Magbitang
Genevieve Bruno
Gazelle Alcantara
Sheryl Agtarap-Pagilagan
Aileen Herrera
Michelle Cipriano


We are all friends for 9 years now. I'm just lucky having them in my life. Miss you all.







3 comments:

she said...

aww.im included! :D we're lucky to have you as well!!! :) i missss u!!!!!!


ps.

wrong spelling ang genevieve mo. hehe

mwah! love u ninang!

genevieve bruno said...

lol oonga mali spelling mo! :P

A said...

hahaha! yan na ok na spelling. hehe! sorry naman. miss you too.