Jul 13, 2010

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

This is me then

Well, obviously, I got it from J.Lo's Album. HAH! Baduy! But it's not because she's my idol or I love her big ass, LOL well, J.Lo's a good singer and she can dance really well but my blog doesn't mean anything about the actress/singer, I named it like that since I'd be updating this every so often so it'll definitely be about ME since the day I started this until the time I prolly got tired of writing shits and rants about my life. :)

Hmm, let me just share some facts about my url, why i came up with wowlang dot blogspot dot com. LOL Before, like year 2001, I started blogging here in blogspot and I had a url that is very obvious I was the owner--a!zaden!na dot blogspot dot com. I don't mind writing anything in there, I mean, that's my space, I write eveything that is in my head even the things me and my other half fought about--drugs. So yea, something happened and me being an SEO expert, became paranoid of everything, like we might caught even here in the cyber world. By then, I googled myself and my ex's name, BOOOM! my blogspot was there sitting in the first position of organic search. I didn't waste anytime but deleted my account. It was so sad because I had that blog for 5 years already and because of that fucked up reason I need to delete it, so now I thought of very very lame url which is this. LOL Welcome to my crazy world! :))