Apr 27, 2009

Summer's Over

I didn't know summer will end this soon. It's just May, why the fuck it's raining outside. There are few things in my life that changed so fast. First, my sched.(fuckin loser!) Second, my routine. Of course, the normal routine I'm into before will totally change because of my out-of-this-world sched. I used to have a fun fun life but because of this sudden change, I now have a super boring life. Third, I changed my url to wowlang.blogspot. haha! you lovet?

(This post supposedly published last week, unfortunately I forgot to finish for I need to deal with some tasks.)

Anyway, I'd like to share what happened last weekend.

Finally, the Cagbalete trip was successful. We had a lil trouble at first. But yea, it was fun because we are together. Yun e! I am thinking this could be our last outing for this summer. (At chaka, tag-ulan na kase.. At ano pa daw itim ang gusto ko. haha!)

Attendees:
1. Chase
2. Monic
3. Jd
4. Sioco
5. Glenn
6. Jets
7. Gen
8. Mommy
9. Karleen
10. Aiza
11. Totee
12. Gaze
13. Chamie
14. Arwin

Dami rin namin diba? Martin wasn't able to make it for some sort of reason. I hope he's fine now. I have the 1K here. Let's meet up when you're free. :)

Anyway, so there. The travel time was loooooooong. We had to take 2 buses and 1 banka ride. It took us almost 8 hours to reach the said island and to our surprise, the beach was a crap! LOL ang dagat na nauubos. kamusta? haha OK. KUMOTA AKO SA PAGKAAZAR SA CAGBALETE NA YAN. But then again, I need to enjoy this trip, or I'll be totally loser! hah! It was fun though there are a lot of idle moments since we lack activities and it is freakin' low tide. so we need to chill for a while. Naenjoy ko lang ang basagan at kwentuhan moments kasama kayo. Sana maulit pa to. Pero mukang hindi na. Dahil panay na ang ulan. Edi Bagiuo naman. Bakit hinde? hehe


To sum it up, the happiest I could possibly think was when we had our Bora Trip. It was uncomparable. REALLY!

Will post pics soooon.
Next stop? New York! Yun oh! hahaha

0 comments: