Apr 14, 2008

I was in the Beach

Gaze and I were about to go to the shore. We were barefooted. We were enjoying the sand and the heat of the sun. I was a lil' bit excited that time, it was my first outing for summer 08' and even I wasn't that prepared for the event, I had a chance to bring every lil' thing I needed for the trip.
There, I posed haha! I admit, it was just a drama, I certainly know I was being photographed by Gen at that time. The sun was great, I don't have the means of putting any sunblock at all (or should I say, I didn't bring any LOL). I careless, I don't give a sh*t whether I turned to be an "ITA" after that trip. I was having fun, so hell I care! hahaha!


There, again, me and Gaze savoring every detail of the beach, from the sand, to the shore, we will definitely miss this place from Bataan. The water was cool. Just perfect for swimming, it was really really clear, no water pollution, that's the most thing I liked about it. And I've been inlove with that beach.

I wasn't aware when that photo was taken. The sun was up, the cool breeze of the sea was tamed. Perfect setting for people who are very much inlove. Ahhh! I miss being inlove. I miss being with special someone in the beach alone. That photo made me upset now. That can define my situation right, ALONE.


Cool pics with Geni and Gaze. ~_~

Hahahaha! I insisted to take a pic, me on my two-piece. Isn't it gorgeous? AHEM!

We just love being in there...


See how cool it was? We were as if at Boracay because of the white sand.. Gee! I love it! Are we gonna do this again guys? I wanna chill, i want to relax, I just want to have peace of mind, I just want to get over of polluted Manila! I want to see a beach again! C'mon! Let's rule Galera! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beach beach tayo bitch! hahahahaha :P

A said...

hahahahhaha! :D sige bitch! tara beach na beach din ako e! :))