Apr 14, 2008

He Made Me Smile

I've been seated here for 4 hours now since I arrived, I am forcing myself to work really hard for the next projects I am handling, but I don't have the drive for work. Let me put it this way..

After signing in, I checked on my friendslist in YM, he's still offline. I checked his seat in his department, he's not in there yet. I don't have his celly number to ask what's up with him, so I don't have any means of knowing why is he still not around. Oh yea? I've been eyeing this man... Hell no?!

Since I wasn't functioning well (like my computer at times hehe), I wished to take a look into what's in the pantry. In there, some employees were busy eating, the IT dept were there, some of the Eng, and some from sales. I decided to grab a food, though I don't have company with me, I still opted to eat there instead of bringing my plate here in my desk. After eating, I get another glass of iced tea and went back to my place. Along my way, I glanced at his seat and found him there :) I didn't look at him totally, I just saw what color he's wearing right now, and its a yellow green poloshirt. It made me smile :) really and I don't know why.

I wanted to drop a message at YM. Just "hi sweetie!" would be fine. But errrr. better not to. :) I'll just take a peek of him everytime I need something from their department.

Fuck, just now he just signed out from YM. Sigh.. wonder why?

There's something in me that I wanted him to know: I've been thinking of him last weekend. And just that thought made me smile. I wish we could have a nice talk again. I wish too, haaay, i couldn't wish for that i guess..

He's back online. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cno yan??? share nman...

Anonymous said...

nkkintriga.. cnu yan?

A said...

hmmm...... =)) LOL wag na.. mauudlot nanaman. at teka! wala to... tamang nakakapagpasmile saken. un lang dude.