Jul 27, 2010

For the nth time, I love you...


I didn't know it would be this hard.. It really breaks my heart. I hope and pray for the right decision... Please have in mind, once upon a time you made my heart smile and I felt I was really loved. Fairytale will be gone soon. It's going to be a tough one after this. Surely I'll miss your smile, your laugh, your embrace and all that. I don't know why we have to surpass this, but yeah, I had tons of lesson learned. To love again. To be simple. To be real. I'll miss you heaps. What we had was amazing. Thank you once again.

3 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

why friend? ano na nangyare sau? final na talaga?

Anonymous said...

Aano nanaman ito neng? ishashat natin yan pag uwi ko... -elke

geni said...

kung love mo naman bakit kelangan mo pang tapusin?

oh well.. we ♥ you.. :)