May 10, 2010

Chicken Asado



One night I cooked for R. I admit, I have no talent in cooking so I was busy trying to look for a meal that is not so hard for me to cook from the net. At first, I opted to cook for Chicken Adobo Aloha. That is way too simple so I decided to change. So there, even his neighbors said it smells delish. It was my first time to cook for R. It came from him, I should be getting married, haha! coz finally I know how to cook! YAY! :)

PS. In real life, the colour is orange something because of the tomato sauce, screw my phone, the lighting and all, why the fuck the color seems to be like adobo lang? boo!

2 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

at nagluluto ka na din ngaun! WOOOOOOOOOOW. hehehe pwede na nga mag-asawa! Kilig ulit. hehehe

madam said...

hahahaha! ipagluluto kita pax! mishue!

aiza