Feb 26, 2010

Farewell Aisa

OK, this is it. It's Aisa's last day today. She even logged in early so she could exit early as well. :( I'm half sad and half happy because of this. This isle wouldn't be complete now that she's leaving. This isle that is surrounded by row 4 peeps will definitely be dull and boring. Aisa's the clown here, without her, we'll be completely lost (wow! e may ganon? NAMAN!) and miserable. On the other hand, I'm very happy for her because she has decided to leave and follow her heart of working from home. She wants to do different things and oh, please visit her online store at ebay and archiveclothing.multiply.com.

Happy Shopping! ;)

2 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

I love you friend!!! Super thank you sa lahat. Sorry busy ako kanina yung boss ko nag papaka monte eh. Anwyay, yun nga--you're really one of the reasons (as in next to Mich haha) why I managed to get through everyday.. Kahit stressed nako and gusto ko na sakalin si ___. You made my days brighter (yeeeesssss) and tolerable talaga. Thanks for being a great friend. For listening to me, my kwentos and my rants. For your kwentos and rants. For all the smiles and laughters. And kahit iniisip mong d nagwowork out ang post ofc friendships--ibahin mo tau! Andito lng kami for you ni Mich. Dalawin ka namin sa Alabang ha and sa ofc mo haha.

So see you sa despedida natin! And I really really hope everything works out for you. sa work, love, life in general. Coz if anyone deserves to be happy--ikaw yun. we're rooting for you! Showty! Wahaha. O sha see you soon. Mga next week!:P

Row 4 forever!

madam said...

awww. ok this made me cry.. love you pax!