Oct 22, 2009

past is past

25 yrs of my life, I've never bump into a person as shallow as this one. People come and go. You may not know whom are real and not until you reach the boiling point. I myself know how to distinguish people like these but for some reasons this one whom I trusted and whom I loved, this one whom I treated not just a friend but a sister, one day broke my heart.

I never thought it would be as shallow as this. I never thought it would come this far. I never ever wanted this to happen. The only thing I'm wishing for all of my friends is HAPPINESS, simply that. So, the moment I knew they had it in their lives, I would simply back off and let them handle their own lives alone.

Most of my friends knew the real me. I value friendship as much I value my family. So if ever you're part of my list, I'm telling you... I'll be with you no matter what. I'll die with you, that's friendship for me.

Just yesterday, I actually deleted one from my friend's list data base. For me, there's actually no such thing as delete action. But she provoked me. She made me do this. Or probably she wanted me to do this. Like what I've said, for me, friendship really matters. Whatever she said, whatever she did, I will never ever forget.

To you, I hope you're happy now. Indeed, you made me realize how shallow you are, how you value that friendship I had with you. At least, we both realize as early as now that we need to end up the relationship we had in the past. I can not, REALLY, can not continue my life with you anymore, calling you my friend would be a sin probably. This is not easy, but hell yeah, you made me do this sh*t!

6 comments:

gen said...

so sad to know that your friendship ended like this. you both been through a lot. but if i were in your side too, it would hard for me to forgive her and bring back the closeness you had before. too bad, with just a snap of your fingers, everything you had build together was destroyed. sinira ni bagyong ondoy.. tsk tsk!

oh well.. life has to move on. im just here girl. :)

will you ever give her a second chance? not saying now.. maybe in time?

madam said...

No for a second time. She really broke my heart. Ni wala ni isang taong nagbintang saken sa buong buhay ko. It'll probably be a lesson for her. sana nga natuto sya. sana.

she said...

its not your loss aiza. she just loss one true friend. So sad lang kasi natapos yung friendship ng ganto. Dapat matuto na next time wag padalos dalos sa mga bagay bagay.

Cheer up girl! i'm always here for u! :) mwah mwah!

madam said...

thanks mommy she! thanks for listening to all my rants. Salamat lumuwag ung dibdib ko kung alam nyo lang kung gaano ako hirap nahirap kagabi na wala akong ginagawa, ung mga hirit nya saken. sobrang akala mo inagawan ko tlga sya. Oh well..

Gaze said...

:( both of you need a break..... time will clear the air.

i love you.

Anonymous said...

ohwell, napagusapan na natn ito at alam mo ang opinyon ko from the start. maybe time will heal, maybe not. keri lang yan..and2 p naman ako... lab lab!

-elke