Sep 8, 2009

What were you up to?

Wow long weekend was over! It was a good one though. Not too exciting, not even drastic or something. It was just so-so. Plainly a time for myself, no one but me.

After shift last Saturday morning, I went to visit my man. We had a lil argument but still we ended it fine indeed. I bought some The Bar, Sprite, and Marlboro Lights from Mightee Mart after which and went home to take a bath. I'm going to Oge's crib to chill with my highschool friends. It's raining cats and dogs, a perfect time to share stories with your best buds in town. I just miss having a nice laugh with them. Carla ordered 2 boxes of pizza. Via left at 12mn and 4 of us, Oge, Marla, Carla and I called it a night at 2am. Kai went to some party that night that's why she can't be with us. Too bad.

The next day, Kelly and his family arrived. So, I didn't made any plans of leaving. I stayed home with all my pamangkin and we enjoyed eating, watching and chatting together. Came 4pm they have to leave while Totee and I attended mass in the evening. We ended the night as we watched The Final Destination 4 in a last full show at Festival Mall. The next day, Monday, was a holiday, thank good God! I finally had a time to pamper myself. I woke up late and had a brunch. Took a bath and went out. I headed to SM Muntinlupa for some Facial and Waxing at Flawless. Meanwhile, I went to the supermarket for some grocery. Bought cake at Goldilocks for my dear pamangkin. Headed to Maricar and Michelle's Salon for some footspa, mani, and pedi. What a good day indeed :) Talking bout pampering! :) At home, I opened the plastic bags I bought. I made some popcorns, opened the chocolate cake, some chips, and sodas. I la-la-love merienda! I then went out to the nearby tailorshop to get my dress which I will wear tom for the wedding. Totee and I stopped over in the store, where some friends were there to smoke. HAH! It's raining so it was kinda weird for me to see them chilling in the store. Parang hello, rain or shine? makatambay lang? Haha! It was actually a cozy night. I found myself with a fleece in pambahay outfit enjoying all the "kapamilya" telenovelas. Oh I wish I'm working in a normal shift, so I could watch everything at night, haha :).

I got up not so early a while ago, kind of confuse if I'll visit my man again, but prefered to stay home and rest. Carla stopped by, she gave a project which I need to work on til Friday. I was online since morning while I harvest and play Poke Buddy in FB. Meanwhile, I continue to watch Gossip Girl and yes, I finally finished the season 2. It was all good, I felt a lil bit kilig, OK i was really kilig with all the cast. I can't wait for season 3. I took a bath and went to the mall with Totee. Now I'm here in the office and actually not planning to work. LOL Kidding!

Since I finished my coffee and I'm finally done with this post, I guess, I need to start on a new one. :) LOL or rather yea, start on my tasks. hahahah!

How bout you? How's your loong weekend? Did you have fun?

0 comments: