Nov 2, 2009

Advance Wish List (Inspired by Geni)

Gen's right. It's a ber month now and I can't wait for the upcoming Christmas. Wasn't that happy since yea, you know am a lil bit in trouble, but of course will still try to enjoy the holidays with my fam, my boyf and the rest of my crew. :)

Btw, it's raining cats and dogs a while ago, I do hope it won't continue since I'm about to get ready for work. How I wish Ortigas is just 2 mins away from Alabang! LOL I hope my bosses would always understand where I'm coming from. I still got good outputs though, so I guess they're okay when I'm taking emergency leaves. ;)

So here's my WISH LIST or better I should call these plans for next year. I'm still hoping for better days up until the last day of December, I'm still working out with some issues and personal stuffs, I don't wanna jinx everything so I'll go for my plans next year. ;)

Ok. Warning! This is a long long post. This is a late entry actually. I had this edited already. This was sitting in my archive for quite sometime now. I don't have anyone to talk to, so I'm here... dealing with my blog. My own space in the cyber world.

-----------------------
Next year I have tons of plans (as usual). I'm not sure if I'll have all these by myself or my man and I will be together having this so called journey.

-----------------------
Ooopps, had dinner. I left my lappy. Here I am now. not in the mood to continue this thing again. I don't have the courage... I don't know. Better to continue this shit next time...

2 comments:

geni said...

inspired by me eh wala ka nman nilist na wish.. hahaha! advance happy birthday! mwah!! :D

madam said...

salamat hehe. nawala ako bigla sa mood e. haha. ayun di ko na tinapos. hehe