Apr 21, 2009

Ang Sarap ng Weekend

Kaso, sabay monday shift....
BULILYASO
BUSTED
CHIMOI
KABAOG

ano pa?
A friend once told me, life would not be perfect all at once. Say, your career is good then your love life would be shit. I totally agree with that. There's no such thing as perfect, but come on! How in the f'n world I get to have life such this? busted career, shitty love life, and now, zero social life! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME MAN! *sigh*

I know I am not a good person to bless with all those good things in life, but hey! I am not that evil to suffer all these. I am feeling helpless. STRESSED. I want a normal life. A normal life with Onie would be enough. KAHIT PANG GABI PA! But since, I can not have it. Ung normal na shift nalang sana, wag manlang ipagkaila saken.. I'm seriously desperate now. I wanna sleep all day, all night, please do not wake me up. :(

3 comments:

Gaze said...

i feel you..

she said...

cheer up girl! i know and can feel wat ur going through. and i know its not easy. alam ko sawang sawa kna sa kksbi ko sayo. May plan si God kaya nangyyri yan. Just always be strong. and dont lose hope. In God's perfect time, mttpos din lahat ng pingddanan mo,and u will live happily ever after with ur prince charming. I am sooooo proud of u!mwah mwah. miss u!

A said...

aww. thanks she! :) salamat ng madami.

gaze! ramdam mo? parang hindi naman. haha chika lang