Nov 23, 2008

Christmas chuvaness

Our maid's been bugging me bout decorating the house for the holidays. Every week, she's telling me when will we put up the christmas tree and some other christmas decorations. I stayed stiff and undecided. WTH! I really dont wanna see any Christmas stuffs in our place. I know I'm being too selfish here, it's just that I'm having a hard time coping up with the scenario everytime I see Christmas stuffs in the mall or hear Christmas songs elsewhere. It's pissing me off whenever I hear "sana ngayong pasko" in the bus, or seeing a lot of Christmas tree in Ace hardware from SM Muntinlupa, the cool decorations inside ATC mall, and the nice Christmas packaging of Goldilocks. All these stuffs, I tend to be so much bitter and very affected. Inside me, I'm bursting into tears and really hoping I could atleast be happy during this season.

Earlier, I visited my elementary bestfriend's page from FS, she designed her site full of christmas chuvaness plus chrsitmas imeem. How's that? Crap. I wanna be in the mood too for Christmas, but what can I do? I can't find the means of being one.


It'll be the first week of December next week, meaning I should start of buying gifts for my inaanaks. I lost my list. But what I remember is, I got almost 15 godchildren at the moment. OMG! that was plenty huh.

1. Jed Francis (ate Lanie's son)
2. Raf Raf (ate lala's son)
3. Danny (Tony's daughter)
4. Ruth (Kuya Fox's daughther)
5. Lila (Mich's daughter)
6. Kelly
7. John Paul
8. Zyla (Ate yam's daughter)
9. Leonne (Lhen's son)
10. Tata's (daughter/son)
11. Kian Carl
12. Carla Mae (Aunt Amy's daughter)
13. Pepe (Kuya Jay's son)

So, there are my inaanaks. PM me kids ok? hahaha! Tell me what you want for Christmas! hehe

PS. I am trying to make a video for onie and I came up with ...



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman! :-(

Gaze said...

hay.. magkamukha kayo madam..

Anonymous said...

I know!! dami nagsasabi nyan..

Anonymous said...

awwww.nkkasad namn.niyak ako. :( i can feel it. i know everything will be ok. and dadating din ang panahon na mgkksma na kayo and magkkroon ng family. im always praying for u and onie na sana matapos na yan. love u girl! cheer up! mwahhh!

Anonymous said...

aww. salamat she.. love you too.. thanks sa walang sawang pakikinig. :)

Anonymous said...

awwww... onie's very lucky to be loved by you. i hope everything will eventually go well.

- ayreen elque

Anonymous said...

thanks pare. i hope you'll soon meet your mr right.. right? hehehe mwah. love you!

Anonymous said...

awww sweet... :(


-gen