Nov 9, 2008

3rd in a row

yea. hehehe. This is my third post. What can I do? I miss blogging just how I miss my old fave series. As I finished the available episodes of The Hills, I browsed on the Desperate Hosewives link. Now, I'm done with 2 episodes and I'm kinda happy seeing them again. Crazy you think? haha! I love that series. I mean, SUPER! I see a lil bit of myself from everyone in there. A lil bit of Susan when she's being clumsy and cheesy with whoever she's living with, God, I couldn't believe she had 2 husbands and now she playing fire with this hot painter named Jackson. Sometimes, am like Bree Hodge when it comes to home decorating stuffs, believe me, I love decorating houses. Am a bit OC at times. Gabby was once a fashion icon and so am I. LOL (KAPAL?) I love dressing up just like her, what's wrong with that? hehe. But, am kinda upset why she changed here in Season 5. She's now a fat mom, why can't she be the other ladies there? They tend to not forget about their figure and stuff. You know what I mean? I'm a lil bit like Eddie Britt when it comes to bed. hahahahha! Ok. let's scrap that. I was just kiddin. I dont know how would I compare myself with eddie britt. LOL ok. I'm naughty just like her. Fair enough? LOL Lastly, I really see myself with Lynette Scavo. She's tough, she's lovely, she's a good mom, a good wife, and she prioritize family above all things. That's what I am. She was once distracted by other man, but later on, realized what she did was wrong and eventually went home to her husband and patch things up and you know, for her family first before herself.

I enjoyed watching desperate, if it's possible to bum in front of the computer for life I'll do it. But I need to get some rest and prepare for work tonight. DARN...

I could probably be Lynette in my future family. Am really excited bout it. Yes, I know, in God's perfect time. SURE. :)

0 comments: