Oct 6, 2008

Who the hell cares..

... if Christmas is really fast approaching?

Shopping is the only way I could make myself somewhat happy so I need to go to the mall once in a while, but what the heck! there's already christmas songs playing all over the malls which I really can not take. Okay. I'm being too bitter about it. I honestly do not want that holiday season to come. It's just that, for me, holidays are for happy couples, and I don't belong to that crowd! I feel so awful hearing "silver bells" and "santa claus is coming to town" songs, samahan mo pa ng tagalog na... "sana ngayong pasko ay maalala mo paren ako" whatever shit songs!

ok ok. this is soo not fair!! I can not believe I'll celebrate Christmas alone for the second time! His folks promised me, we'll be together this Christmas, and okay i wanna messaged him some bitchy text messages like. "Hey, do you even know what's the date today? Do you even know Christmas is fast approaching? What happened to your promise? Again, I know you're suffering too.. BUT SERIOUSLY, IF HE'LL NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH ME THIS YEAR, I THINK I'LL GONNA DIE LITERALLY!"

God! I'm feeling helpless. I don't want this feeling. or should I say, i want this feeling to end!

Please NO CHRISTMAS SONGS for me, or even christmas tree or christmas stuffs! Damn it! I'm soo outta here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't feel like celebrating christmas as well..

-geni

Anonymous said...

sad no? darn it... :(