May 29, 2008

A Must Try



Thanks to my new officemate!

She received her first ever paycheck in her entire life! YEY! I remember when I received mine, I was really excited that I actually forgot I have to budget it for my allowance! Good Lord! LOL I didn't know! I was too young and immature to budget. heheh! What I did was to shop and shop and shop. heheheh!

My officemate brought us to Libis and we tried the "Something Fishy" resto. Oh boy! I'm telling you It's a must try place. Very affordable.

Breakfast meal
Buffet style
Eat all you can from 12mn - 10am
For only 114.

How about that?

Boy I was really overwhelmed with the food! heheheh! I enjoyed it and planning to try it again. :)

2 comments:

Becky Bloomwood said...

I haven't tried it pero dame nagsabe na masarap nga daw dito. naalala ko ka team ko sa sykes ang mayari nitong resto. aba bongang bonga pala ang business nila! hahaha.. libre mo naman kame madam para matikman namen..

Anonymous said...

ah really? ang sosy naman. friend mo pala ung may ari.

libre hahahaha! sana nga madamo akong pera. :D