May 2, 2008

Like We Love to Hang Out Together - Everyday

Here are some pics last April 30 before labor day.
We had coffee at Gloria Jeans Galeria.





After that shift was morning of May 1st. Everyone is celebrating the "Labor Day" and normal people don't have work. But me? Nah! I am working for US. (I mentioned this for the nth time. I guess.) Goodthing about it? I'll receive double pay for sure! YEY! I texted Gen and she went online. I asked her if she wants to watch a movie. "When Love Begins" - I was hoping to watch this since the day I saw the trailer from the telly. Nothing special about it actually, I just wanted to enter a movie house. Prolly that's the main reason :D

So I called Gaze. She's still sleeping. She made it at Megamall by 12something I guess.

Then we watched. I got bored. I didn't felt the "awwww" factor. Nothing special. It was so-so for me. The only thing I could say perfect about it were all Anne's Boracay outfit! she's hot there. But the tandem wasn't right. They're uhmmmm, how would I say this? Anne's too young I guess. She looks like she's kissing her uncle? LOL :))

Whatever. I was dog tired and manage to go home by 6. So, what will you expect. I didn't report for work that night. Instead, I wake up at around 4 and texted boss I'll be super late and be at the office by 5-6am. He said OK. Thanks boss ;)

0 comments: