Apr 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

I do not have anything in mind right this moment, but I had this urge of letting something to blurt out, something that i wanna write about even without thinking of anything to write. i don't have biggie problems, nor having issues from my past but there's this... ahhh i don't know... just come with me and hear me blow... :(

There's no particular thing that makes me upset right now, but i'm kind of you know, sad and not feeling okay. i really don't know why. Prolly, this could be the emptiness once again. I feel so alone. Well, yea! Literally, I'm alone in this area that's why I had the guts of blogging again. I don't have anyone to talk to, to take a break, or even to have a stick of yosi down stairs. There's no one in here, that is prolly the reason why I'm upset.

I woke up really early a while ago. Earlier than the usual waking hours i used to do before. Somewhat, I like the feeling, since I didn't had a hard time going to the office without my cousins accompanying me to get a ride. Just so you know, the vicinity where I live right now is not so nice that someone should come along with me going to the office or at least up until I rode a jeepney/cab/fx. After logging in YM, I went to the pantry and let coke subside my thirsty throat. (Could it be the reason of me being so weird now? because instead of coffee, i chose to drink a glass of coke? hmmm..) So I proceeded to my unfinished tasks yesterday. Late last week, I loved the feeling of being busy because of work. My drive for work was really strong then. Just after this weekend, all turned out the other way around. I somehow, do not know where to start. I got tons of tasks to do, but nothing would be accomplished prolly today because I do not have drive for work. Sad, because part of me wanted to finish all these before my boss arrive from abroad trip...

Tasks accomplished before blogging:
1. Read/Answered all important emails
2. Went over shop4teeshirts again. Revised 4 pages.
3. Submitted articles to article submission.

Wow! Great job! I thought I wasn't working at all.

*my phone alarmed!*

Now, I have the means of blogging! WTF! It's our 8th anniversary!

Time Check: 11:44pm 16 mins after, the date will be April 10, 2008... Now, I understand why I am upset, seriously, I while ago, I do not have any idea why I have this kind of feeling. Kaya naman pala. :(

I miss you hubby.. happy 8th year anniversary. Whatever you're doing right now. I want you to know, how much I miss you. See you soon. :(

So, all in all, hubby and I were together for 2,920 days now. Let's continue the count down...

0 comments: