Apr 7, 2008

At least we had fun


I thought it'll gonna be a night full of celebrities from "Eat Bulaga" that night. I was actually expecting, EB babes, sexbomb dancers, allan k., wallie, etc will be there. Thinking that it is an anniversary celebration, the owner must be present in the event. Unfortunately, there were few celebrity guests arrive. Francis M., Julia Clarete, Sugar, and Ate Gay made it! I had the best laugh that night. I thought it'll gonna be the same jokes and presentation, good thing all were different. At first, I was hesitant to go to Ortigas. I was not in the mood to go out. I wanted to stay home and be at peace for one whole night. Since I was the one who ask them to join me prior that date, I was oblidge to come. But thank goodness I decided to go there. Again, I had the best laugh with my friends. You can take wa lil peek of what happened from Geni's Multiply Site. Complete photos were posted there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks madamme! mwah! :D

A said...

no prob :) kung sino ka man. hehehe